Friday, December 21, 2007

Berjaya Times Square Encounter

We left Genting yesterday noon. Reached KL close to 2pm. While trying to check-in into the hotel (Berjaya Times Square, we were there 2.5 years ago!), one familiar face appeared beside me. No no, I don't mean Karinna. It's my nephew, Benjamin!
吓死我了!

Apparently, he went to Penang on Monday night, and down to KL before going back Singapore. He went with his friend, and his friend's parents.
The world can be quite small sometimes ...

So after check-in, we left for lunch, then went shopping around Lot10 and Sungei Wang. Sungei Wang is too crowded for me, not my type of place. Kinda stuffy at some places too. But everytime we go KL, somehow we will appear there also. Dunno why.

After that, went back to Berjaya Times Square. At least it's a more comfortable place to shop.

Rest. Took dinner. Rest. Benjamin didn't call me, as he said his friend would be too lonely if he joined us. Nevermind lah, I have my wife with me what ... :P

Wanted to join him for breakfast, but somehow he was at the different tower wing of the hotel. So asked him to come to my room after breakfast.
He just came a short while, then left to meet his friend to go out. He's staying there 1 more day than us.

So me and Karinna went out for last minute shopping, bought a bit of things (mostly not mine :P), and had to go back to get ready for check-out.

And so, here we are, back home after a few hours of ride.

Below are some pictures taken in Berjaya Times Square. Very long never take pictures with Chrismas Tree ... hehehe




No comments: