Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wedding Lunch

Today went to Edmund's wedding. It's a lunch. Went to Hyatt around 12pm.
I was not the first to be there. When I reached there, Herman, PuiKwan, Alice were already there. Francis was one of the bridegroom's Brothers, so he was much more formally attired.

Slowly, people stroll in.

So we seated and waited until about 1pm, then the lunch started. Just before the ceremony started, a familiar figure came into the room. She walked quite fast to her seat actually. She is the Best Actress of MediaCorp Star Awards 2007, 林湘萍!
She is so beautiful! My idol! Yeah!

Of course she's didn't do anything or go on stage. Otherwise, she would have taken the limelight away. Leave that to the bride.

During the third dish or so, I went toilet. When I was walking back to my seat, Edmund and his wife came out. They were going to change into another outfit. Then this lady came running (elegantly ... *wink*) from behind. As she ran, she said 'hello' to some aunties in front of me, and then shouted softly and the bride and bridegroom to wait for her. She is 林湘萍 lah. She and I brushed shoulders with each other. *giggle*

Ahhh. Then the lunch became good. ha ha ha.

This wedding lunch got no 'yum seng'. But somehow, when the wedding couple came to our table, the idiots at my table want to 'yum seng'. So I acted as a loudhailer for a while, and did it again at the next table. These 2 tables were all my ex-colleagues from Triaton/HP days.

On my way home, my shoe broke. The sole part dropped off. I had to walk sllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy to take a bus instead of walking home. Cartoon. And it rained. CARTOON.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.