Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jogging

Today, after work came back home, first thing I do is to change into my sports gear. I'm a sportsman ok!?!?! :P

I went jogging. Haven't jogged for over a year already. Somemore, think need to do some exercise lah, else people might think I am a towkay because of the pot belly.

So being not so ambitious after hibernating for over a year, I only did a small round around my estate. Probably just over 1km+, didn't really know the actual distance, and also didn't take note of how much time I took to complete the round.

The aim was to finish the round without stopping.

So off I went after doing a short warm up. Think didn't do enough warm up, then my right knee felt pretty tired, and sometimes a little painful. Anyway, I just endured the occasional pain, a bit limping at times like that, still managed to complete the full round without stopping.

Was a little tired to climb up the stairs, so took the lift up back home.

Tired like hell man.

No comments: