Saturday, December 8, 2007

Aston Prime

Remember few weeks back, I blogged an entry on Aston Specialties.

Today, Karinna and I went to Aston again. This time, we went for the other branch located just a short distance away from Aston Specialties.
It's called Aston Prime. Prime because it charges you prime rate. :P

Since at the prime place, we ordered the prime food. The 'Celebrities Steak - Wagyu'. And boy, it's a Grade9 Wagyu beef! We ordered quite a few things actually, eat until I still feel like vomitting now. Maybe I am just pregnant ...

This is "Maryland Crab Cakes". Very nice 'cake'. It's a little on pricey side, but I think it is pretty worth a try.

Here's another picture of the 'cake'. This time, with the full 'leaf view' intact. :P

Forgotten to take a pciture of the full "Chicken Quesadilla". Left just a tiny little piece which I took the picture before I walloped it up.


Of course, everything comes with a price. And the priciest of them all, the Wagyu beef! And here's the savoury Wagyu ...

There you go, my lovely wife getting the first bite of wagyu. Melts in her mouth. *Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp*

Of course, cannot spend too much money on wagyu, so my order was "Honey Bourbon Ribs". My honey ordered for me.

And I topped it with my "IBC Import Root Beer". Thirsty you know.

So the dinner was very filling. Damn full.
Damage wise, $137.10! Hmmmm. About two-third of that goes to the wagyu!

No comments: