Sunday, December 23, 2007

怀旧卡通

Thanks to the "Fathers of Internet" Vinc Cerf & Robert Kahn, we have internet available for us to use in the modern days. And to the "Father of World Wide Web", Tim Berners Lee, for enabling the use of WWW, that brings the overwhelming success of communication via internet.

Internet has a whole wealth of information, it's simply unbelievable.

Today, my backside itchy again, I searched for cartoons that I watched years ago.
Yes. You guessed it, I am able to find some of the stuff, and some are pretty cool too.

If you are 50/60, your children (if any) would know this. If you are 30/40, you probably grew up with this. If you are below 30, you probably missed it a little, and if young enough, your parents would know this.

小甜甜


This blog entry has some information about the cartoon itself.

科學小飛俠 - One of my favourite when I was young. Gatchaman.


龍龍與忠狗


小寶歷險記 - Can still remember the first line of the song!


There are a lot more out there, didn't really get to find all of them out.
There's even episodes that you can view on 小甜甜, but it is in Japanese, with no subtitles.

Next time then I see if I have the mood to find more ...

No comments: