Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Electrifying

Few months back, town council changed the electrical meter outside our home.
It used to be that black meter box exposed out for all to see blahblahblah.

Now, it's enclosed in a box, of course, still able to see the meter running.

Looks elegant right? Picture may be so, but since it is white in colour, it is actually quite dirty right now. May not be clear from the picture though.

The top part can actually be opened, and there are 2 smaller compartments inside.

The one on the right, which I opened it, is called something like 'Customer Switch'.
WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

What does that mean? If I push that switch down to 'OFF' mode, does that mean my power supply at home will be switched off?
If any Tom, Dick, Harry passes by my home, and just anyhow push it down, am I supposed to live in darkness until I push it back to 'ON' mode?

I have no idea, as I haven't really 'tested' it out yet.

Hope I am wrong, otherwise, the darn relevant authority ought to be shot in their head. OOooops. That would be their ass. hehehe

No comments: