Sunday, December 16, 2007

Feng Shui

This morning we had a FengShui Master came to our house to check out our home. Generally, things were pretty alright. Some minor changes needed for the study room, and other room. Living room wise, have to think of a way to move the built-in shoe cabinet to elsewhere. That's a little tougher. Also, the fish tank for the cannibalistic turtle will have to find a new home.

Not sure how to go about yet, but shall leave that later until we come back from Genting/KL.
We're going to Genting tomorrow night, and will be back only Friday! :P

Maybe the fengshui will help us win more $$$ in Genting! ha ha ha

Then in the afternoon, went over to my sister's house to visit my parents. My little nephew Casper was also brought there. Think he has lost a bit of weight, not as chubby as the last time I saw him. Still cute lah, like me like that.

No comments: